What are some good questions for quizzes?
- What country has the highest life expectancy?
- Where would you be if you were standing on the Spanish Steps?
- Which language has the more native speakers: English or Spanish?
- What is the most common surname in the United States?
- What disease commonly spread on pirate ships?
What are some fun online quizzes?
The 10 Best Sites For Free Online Quizzes
- 1) Beano.
- 2) 16 Personalities.
- 3) Wizarding World.
- 4) Harrower-Erickson Multiple Choice Rorschach Test (Ink Blot Test) by Open-Source Psychometrics Project.
- 5) Colour is in the Eye of the Beholder by LenStore.
- 6) Visual DNA.
- 7) Food Quizzes by HeyWise.
- 8) Kids National Geographics.
What is the best website quiz?
The 10 Best Websites to Find Fun, Free Quizzes to Do With Your…
- PsyCat Games.
- BuzzFeed Quizzes.
- Fun Personality Quizzes.
Would you rather quiz questions?
100 Would You Rather Questions
- Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great-grandchildren?
- Would you rather have more time or more money?
- Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life?
What are some 2nd grade questions?
This 2nd Grade Quiz Should Be Pretty Easy — Can You Pass It?
- What is 467 rounded to the nearest tenth?
- How many syllables are in the word “anniversary”?
- Which punctuation mark does this sentence need:
- What’s 2×11?
- Not counting Pluto, how many planets are in our solar system?
- Choose the word that best fits the sentence.
How can I make my quiz better?
7 Tips for Writing the Best Quiz Questions
- Keep it short and simple.
- Don’t make your questions too obvious.
- Pay attention to the order of your questions.
- Make sure there’s an answer for everyone.
- Be careful with pop culture references.