How do I add apps to Uconnect?
Launch the Uconnect Access app on your connected smartphone and log in with your Mopar Owner Connect Username/Email and password. From the vehicle touchscreen select an app from the apps list.
How do you reset the radio on a 2012 Dodge Ram?
Simultaneously press the volume button and the tuner knob at the same time. Continue pressing them down for 10 – 20 seconds. After pressing the buttons for 10 – 20 seconds, the touchscreen display should flash the brand of your vehicle (FIAT, RAM, or Dodge), then proceed to go dark.
Can you watch movies on RAM 12 inch screen?
I can finally use my 12″ screen to watch movies, youtube videos, HBO go and pretty much use any app you can find in the google play store. It’s a Media Box just plugs in to your usb port . I just tested it on my Dodge Charger also and it worked great.
What is Dodge Uconnect?
Uconnect® is the award-winning connected vehicle platform that is built into Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Wagoneer, Ram and FIAT® Brand vehicles. It delivers available advanced connectivity, entertainment, Navigation and communication features that are as powerful as they are easy to use.
How do I watch movies on UConnect?
Play A DVD/Blu-ray Or USB Media File From Uconnect System
- Insert a Blu-ray disc or DVD disc into the disc player with the label facing up.
- Press the “Uconnect Theater” button on the radio touchscreen.
- Select Disc or USB from the source controls on the desired screen (1 or 2).
How do I set up Bluetooth in my 2012 Dodge Ram?
How to Set up Bluetooth in Your RAM
- Make sure Bluetooth is activated on your mobile device and that the vehicle is stopped or in park.
- On your RAM Uconnect screen, press the Phone button > Add Device > Settings.
- On your mobile device, select your RAM from the Bluetooth menu.
How do I connect my 2012 Dodge Ram?
How to Pair a RAM 1500 to an iPhone or Android using Bluetooth
- Make sure your RAM 1500 is in park and is running.
- Push the phone button on the faceplate.
- Select “Yes” when prompted to pair a mobile phone on the Uconnect dashboard.
- Search the available devices on your iPhone or Android.