What is the phone number for Penelec?
(800) 545-7741PENNSYLVANIA ELECTRIC CO / Customer service
How do I contact Penn Power?
Our Interactive Voice Response System is available 24 hours, seven days a week. Send us an email using our online form for general inquires only. Notify us of an outage by submitting an outage online, calling 1-888-LIGHTSS (1-888-544-4877) or two-way texting.
What is the number for Allegheny Power?
In the event of a major utility failure occurring during regular working hours (8 a.m. through 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday), immediately notify Physical Plant at 814-332-5378.
How can I get help paying my electric bill in PA?
In Pennsylvania, the Department of Human Services (DHS) administers the LIHEAP program. The LIHEAP program provides both cash and crisis benefits to low-income households. Cash benefits help low-income customers pay for their home energy needs, while crisis payments may help resolve emergency home energy situations.
How do I report a power outage to West Penn Power?
If You Lose Power: Call 1-888-LIGHTSS (1-888-544-4877) to report outages immediately, or report online or via text messaging. Our call centers will be fully staffed.
Can I pay my Edison bill over the phone?
(800) 747-8908Southern California Edison / Bill pay
How do I change my electricity supplier in PA?
How to Shop & Switch Electricity in PA
- Enter your ZIP code. Type your ZIP code into the box, located in the upper right corner of the page, and click “Go.”
- Select your electric distributor. After entering your ZIP code, you will be asked to select your electric distributor from the given list.
- Find the best deal.
How do I pay my Edison bill?
Pay By Phone
- Call 1-800-655-4555 to make a one time payment over the phone.
- Call 1-800-877-8600 to save your banking information for future use with Pay by Phone.
- No Fee.