What are the remote codes for Vizio TV?
Remote Codes / Universal Remote
- 3 Digit TV Remote Codes. 502. 627. 004. 113. 505. 011.
- 4 Digit TV Remote Codes. 1758. 0178. 1756. 0128. 0117. 1017. 1078. 0030. 0056. 0205. 1292. 1004.
- 5 Digit TV Remote Codes. 10178. 10117. 11756. 01377. 10885. 10864. 10120.
How do you connect your DISH remote to your TV?
Program Remote to TV or Other Device
- Press the HOME button twice, or the MENU button once, depending on your remote.
- Select Settings.
- Select Remote Control.
- Arrow to and select the device code you want to learn.
- Select the appropriate Pairing Wizard for the device.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
How do I get my DISH remote to turn off my TV?
Press and release the Power button on the DISH remote. The blinking Mode button should now be a solid light. This means the DISH remote is ready to program. Press the Up directional button on your DISH remote to send the first code. Keep pressing the Up button every few seconds until the device turns off.
Why is my dish remote not turning my TV on?
Unplug the power cord of your DISH receiver (typically has a red tag) from the electrical outlet for 10 seconds, then plug it back in. The reset process may take up to 5 minutes to complete.
Why won’t my Dish remote pair with my TV?
Why won’t my remote work with my DISH receiver? Often, this problem is due to dead batteries, or a remote or receiver error.
Can you use any remote for a Vizio TV?
You can use any wireless keyboard and mouse to control your Vizio TV. All you need to do is plug the wireless receiver into the USB port of the TV. For Bluetooth keyboards and mice to work with your Vizio TV, the device must be compatible with Android.
How do I pair my Vizio Smart TV remote?
Press and hold the TV and HIT THE MENU BUTTON TOGETHER for up to 10 seconds. When Vizio appears on your TV, release both buttons. Use number buttons to enter 0000 (four zeros) and press OK on the remote control.