How do I install 3PAR Service Processor?
HPE 3PAR Service Processor – How to Setup a Physical or Virtual Service Processor
- Accessing the service console setup screen.
- Accessing the service console login screen.
- Connecting to the service processor.
- Setting up the service processor.
- Setting up the HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage system.
- Link to product related documents.
What is service processor in 3PAR?
The HP 3PAR Service Processor monitors the HP 3PAR StoreServ 20000 and enables remote monitoring and remote servicing of the array. The Service Processor leverages the industry-standard HTTP over Secure Sockets Layer (HTTPS) protocol to secure and encrypt data communication.
Is HPE 3PAR end of life?
Never miss another End of Service Life announcement The HPE 3PAR 8200 end of service life hits in August 2026. When the OEM refuses to support your equipment, don’t mistakenly believe that your only option is a hardware refresh.
How do I restart my 3par processor?
Rebooting the SP
- On the main menu, select Service Processor.
- On the Actions menu, select Reboot.
- Follow the instructions on the dialog that opens.
What is a VSP in 3PAR?
HPE 3PAR StoreServ 7000 Storage – HP 3PAR VSP (Virtual Service Processor) DVD Content. Table of contents. Issue. Environment.
How do I turn off 3PAR Service Processor?
- Connect via web GUI to your Service Processor.
- Select SPmaint on the left hand menu.
- Choose StoreServ Product Maintenance.
- Choose halt a storeServ cluster/node.
- Choose to shutdown the cluster, not the separate nodes.
- Wait about 5 minutes, then follow the hardware steps later in the post.
Does HPE still sell 3par?
3PAR produced computer data storage products, including hardware disk arrays and storage management software. It became a wholly owned subsidiary of Hewlett Packard Enterprise after an acquisition in 2010….3PAR Inc.
|Number of employees||657 (FY10)|
|Parent||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
What is 3par array?
HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8000 storage system The #1 midrange storage array on the market, available all-flash or hybrid. It is an enterprise-class flash array that does not compromise performance, scalability, data services or resiliency. Learn more. Features.
How do I access 3PAR storage?
Logging in to the Administrator Console
- Log in to SSMC (see, Accessing SSMC). If this is the first time you have logged in to SSMC, select Administrator Console in the dialog boxthat appears.
- Enter the SSMC administrator user name and password.
- Click Login. The Administrator Console displays in a new browser window.
How do you collect InSplore?
Collecting 3PAR Insplore Logs
- Open up a web browser and enter the IP address or hostname of the service processor connected to your 3PAR and logon with your service processor credentials.
- On the left hand side of the screen click on support and then from the action area select the InSplore hyperlink.
How do I access my 3par Service Processor?
Enter the following settings:
- Host Name (or IP address): 10.255. 155.52 for iLO or 10.255. 155.54 for Service (SPMAINT)
- Login Name: administrator.
- Password (Use iLO password)
How do I turn off 3par Service Processor?
What is service processor in netapp?
A Service Processor (SP) provides remote management capabilities, including console redirection, logging and power control. It also extends AutoSupport by sending additional system event alerts. For example, the SP monitors the system temperatures, voltages, currents, and fan speeds.
How do I turn on 3par storage?
- Select InServ Product Maintenenace.
- Select Halt an InServ cluster/node.
- Follow the prompts to shutdown an Cluster Do not shut down individual Nodes.
- Turn off power to the node PCMs.
- Turn off power to the drive enclosure PCMs.
- Turn off all PDUs in the rack.
What does 3PAR stand for?
3PAR was founded in mid-1998 or 1999, originally called 3PARdata. The founders included Jeffrey Price and Ashok Singhal, the P and A in the company’s name. The R stands for a third partner, Robert Rogers, who left the company in 2001. David Scott became president and CEO in January 2001.