How do I file a complaint against Sprint?
Sprint Corporation complaints contacts
- Call Customer Care on 888-211-4727.
- Email Customer Care on [email protected].
- Call Customer Care Contact Information on.
- Call Headquarters on 1-913-624-6000.
- Tweet Sprint Corporation Customer Care.
- Follow Sprint Csprintnoworporation.
- Watch Sprint Corporation.
Where do I send a complaint letter to Sprint?
Sprint Contact Information
- Sprint headquarters address. 6200 Sprint Pkwy. Overland Park. KS 66251.
- Company website. www.sprint.com.
- 1-800 phone number. 1-800-777-4681.
- Support email address. [email protected].
- Better Business Bureau rating. A-
- Customer service hours. 8am-5pm Central Time, 5 days a week.
Can I report Sprint to the BBB?
All customer complaints against Sprint and any of its stores are to be directed to the BBB Northwest – Pacific for centralized processing to be directed to T-Mobile’s headquarters.
What are reviews for Sprint?
Sprint has a consumer rating of 2.42 stars from 230 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Sprint most frequently mention customer service, credit card and great deal problems. Sprint ranks 123rd among Mobile Phones sites.
Is there a class action lawsuit against Sprint?
The class action is suing under California’s Unfair Competition Law California’s Consumer Legal Remedies Act and is seeking recovery for common law fraud, conversion and unjust enrichment.
How do I contact Sprint manager?
Call 866-866-7509 to start service with Sprint.
Is sprint taking new customers?
T-Mobile CEO Mike Sievert told CNET that Sprint will no longer be accepting new customers after Aug. 2. He adds, however, that while Sprint-branded stores will be going away, the company isn’t “sunsetting the brand.” “We have tens of millions of people who are on Sprint, who chose Sprint on purpose.
Does sprint slow down your data speed?
Sprint will throttle your speeds if you exceed more than 50GB of data in a month but, as you can see, your speeds are throttled from the get-go for most things anyway.
How can I get out of my Sprint lease forever?
Canceling your Sprint Flex lease If you decide to cancel your lease before the 18 month lease term is up, Sprint will require you to pay the remaining lease payments—as well as the Purchase Option Price. After this, you are free to leave and take your device with you.
What happens after Sprint lease ends?
What happens if I cancel my Sprint service during my lease? You are still responsible for the remaining lease payments plus the Purchase Option amount. You can turn in the phone at a Sprint store near you to offset the Purchase Option amount.
How do I file a FCC complaint against Sprint?
Filing an Informal Complaint
- Phone: 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322); TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC (1-888-835-5322); ASL: 1-844-432-2275.
- Mail (please include your name, address, contact information and as much detail about your complaint as possible):
What type of complaints does BBB handle?
BBB primarily handles complaints relating to marketplace transactions for customers who want a resolution, such as a refund, a repair, or a replacement. This process is free to consumers and businesses. Read more about how complaints are handled here.