Why does my HP printer say print cartridge problem?
“One or more cartridges appear to be damaged. Remove them and replace with new cartridges.” Most commonly “Cartridge Problem” means that your HP printer simply cannot recognise the colour or black ink cartridges.
Why does my printer say no cartridge?
Because the ink cartridge wasn’t loaded properly in the designated slot in the right position, it doesn’t get detected by the printer resulting in the error message “No ink cartridge found.” Try and see if your ink cartridges are installed correctly inside the printer.
How do I get rid of HP ink cartridge error?
Reset the printer
- If your printer has a rechargeable battery, remove it.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the power source.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to a wall outlet and to the printer. Note:
- Turn on the printer to complete the reset.
How do you override an ink cartridge error?
How to override the ink cartridge error – 8 steps to try
- Remove your new cartridge and replace it with the old one.
- Replace the old cartridge with the new one again.
- Remove the new cartridge.
- Turn the printer off using its power button.
- Unplug your printer at the wall.
Why won’t my printer Print on the tri colored cartridge?
I see that you are having issues with the tri colored cartridge. I would like to help you. Make sure the printer is connected directly to a wall outlet. (don’t use a power hub or a surge protector) This ensures the printer is receiving full power and may help this situation.
How do I fix a printer that won’t turn on?
Make sure the printer is connected directly to a wall outlet. (don’t use a power hub or a surge protector) This ensures the printer is receiving full power and may help this situation. If the error keeps returning, I would suspect that it is a issue with the cartridge.
How to resolve geniune hp cartridge is not working?
Make sure it is Geniune HP cartridge and still in warranty. Provide the document number c02244928 which we followed for troubleshooting. Contact HP Worldwide. Hope this resolves your issue.
Can I replace the cartridge after replacing the printer?
I hope you were able to print properly after replacing the cartridge. Usually they would be exchanged for another cartridge if in warranty. You can try taking it back to the store to see if they will exchange it for you.