What is the password for Administrator in Windows XP?
When you installed Windows XP (or when the people who sold you the computer installed it), it created an administrative account automatically. This account has NO password by default, and can be used to access everything in the computer. By accessing it, you can change any password on the system.
How can I open my Administrator account if I forgot my password?
Windows 11, Windows 10, and Windows 8. x
- Press Win-r . In the dialog box, type compmgmt. msc , and then press Enter .
- Expand Local Users and Groups and select the Users folder.
- Right-click the Administrator account and select Password.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the task.
How do I login as Administrator on Windows XP Professional?
When you are on the Welcome screen, press Ctrl + Alt + Del twice to open the Windows NT login window. Enter the Administrator account information. If you created an administrator account, enter in the account name and password to log in.
How do I reset Windows XP Professional?
The steps are:
- Start the computer.
- Press and hold the F8 key.
- At Advanced Boot Options, choose Repair Your Computer.
- Press Enter.
- Select a keyboard language and click Next.
- If prompted, login with an administrative account.
- At the System Recovery Options, choose System Restore or Startup Repair (if this is available)
How do I factory reset my Dell laptop Windows XP without password?
Reset Dell Laptop to Factory Settings without Knowing Admin…
- From the login screen, click the Power icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- The computer will restart and take you to the troubleshooting option screen.
- Now you’ll see the options to reset or refresh your computer.
- Click Next.
What is the default admin password for Dell?
Default Password Every computer has a default administrator password for the BIOS. Dell computers use the default password “Dell.” If that does not work, do a quick inquiry of friends or family members that have used the computer recently.
How do I Reset my Dell computer to factory settings Windows XP?
Windows XP: Turn on your computer and then press and hold the CTRL + F11 keys until the Dell logo appears on your screen. Next, click the Restore button, followed by Enter. A caution message will appear to notify you about data loss incurred with the factory reset. Click on the Confirm button to proceed.