What does the acronym IECEP stands for?
IECEP was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission under the name of “Institute of Electronics Engineers of the Philippines, Inc.” The organization still retains its acronym “IECEP.”
How do I become a member of IECEP?
Applicants are kindly requested to fill up and submit the form to any IECEP-KSA-CRC Officer or scanned and send via email to [email protected] or [email protected]. Please go to download section to get the application form and other pertaining documents.
How do I find my IECEP ID?
- Send Email. Download membership form http://www.iecepbatangas.org/
- Wait for an email for computation of membership fee for non active members./ Membership Fee Payment.
- Confirmation. Receive confirmation from [email protected] /[email protected] for the processing and of application.
How do I get cogs from IECEP?
- Ask for the membership renewal form and fill it up.
- Submit the accomplished form together with the photocopy of your PRC license ID and photocopies of the certificates of attendance/participation in IECEP seminars and conventions to the IECEP staff.
- IECEP staff will give you your Certificate of Good Standing (COGS).
What kind of organization is Iecep?
The Institute of Electronics Engineers of the Philippines (IECEP, formerly the Institute of Electronics and Communication Engineers of the Philippines) is a Professional Regulation Commission recognized organization of Professional Electronics Engineers (PECE), Electronics Engineers (ECE) and Electronics Technicians ( …
What is the role of Iecep?
The Institute of Electronics and Communications Engineers of the Philippines, UP Student Chapter (UP-IECEP) is an academic, non-profit, non-political organization aimed at improving the academic performance of its members and to establish a common ground for BS ECE students in the Electrical and Electronics Engineering …
What type of organization is IECEP?
How do I verify IECEP?
To verify, please contact IECEP Inc. secretariat at (02)867-7187 or send them an email at [email protected].
How do I pay my IECEP membership?
IECEP – Manila Chapter
- 𝑅𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑣𝑖𝑎 𝑚𝑦𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑝.𝑛𝑒𝑡. (𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑒𝑥𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑦𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑙𝑎 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟)
- 𝑆𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑎𝑦𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ: 𝐁𝐏𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐴𝑐𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡 𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒: 𝐼𝐸𝐶𝐸𝑃 𝐼𝑛𝑐. 𝐴𝑐𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡 𝑁𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟: 8111-0060-09.
- 𝑂𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑦𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒, 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥/𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐚.𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩@𝐠𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥.𝐜𝐨𝐦.
How can I renew my PRC ECE?
How to Renew Your ECE License ID for Bulakenyos?
- Make sure your IECEP membership is updated.
- Submit IECEP – Bulacan Chapter Membership.
- Settle your IECEP Membership dues through IECEP – Bulacan Chapter.
- Download and Print your Certificate of Good Standing from myiecep.net.
- Register to PRC Online Renewal.
Who is the Iecep founder?
Bon Mark Uy
Bon Mark Uy is a Professional Electronics Engineer. He is the founding president and current President of IECEP NEGOR Chapter. A private practitioner and owner of Bon Mark Electronics and curently connected with REACT International, Inc.
What is the updated meaning of Iecep?
Institute of Electronics Engineers of the Philippines. Abbreviation. IECEP.
What is the vision and mission of Iecep?
To be the showcase of professional and technical development and a paradigm of excellence in applying the principles of electronics technology for the advancement of humanity. The world-class organization of humane, competent, virtuous and globally-competitive electronics professionals.
How do I pay my IECEP membership online?
Please see below for registration details:
- Register via myiecep.net. (Please select exempted on the payment dropdown if you are a member of Manila Chapter)
- Send payment through: 𝐁𝐏𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 Account Name: IECEP Inc.
- Once payment is done, 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥/𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐚.𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩@𝐠𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥.𝐜𝐨𝐦.
What is RA 9292 all about?
[REPUBLIC ACT NO. 9292] AN ACT PROVIDING FOR A MORE RESPONSIVE AND COMPREHENSIVE REGULATION FOR THE REGISTRATION, LICENSING AND PRACTICE OF PROFESSIONAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS, ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS AND ELECTRONICS TECHNICIANS, REPEALING REPUBLIC ACT NO.
Do CPD units expire?
How long is the validity of accreditation for CPD Providers? The accreditation of CPD Provider is valid for three (3) years.
Who is the author of RA 9292?
JOSE DE VENECIA JR
JOSE DE VENECIA JR.
What is the importance of RA 9292?
– This Act shall be known as the “Electronics Engineering Law of 2004”. Section 2. Statement of Policy. – The State recognizes the importance of electronics engineering in nation-building and development.
Can I renew my license without CPD units?
Yes, you can renew your PRC license even without or with incomplete Continuing Professional Development (CPD) units.