How do you say I am looking forward to our meeting?
I look forward to seeing you soon. or I’m looking forward to seeing you soon. I look forward to meet you or look forward to meeting you?
Is it correct to say looking forward to our meeting?
Yes, your sentence is correct! If you haven’t met the person before, you can use this sentence for an online meeting. However, if you have met this person, you can change your sentence to: I look forward to meeting with you soon.
How do you write an email looking forward to meeting you?
Expressions with a future focus
- I look forward to hearing from you soon / meeting you next Tuesday.
- I look forward to seeing you soon.
- I’m looking forward to your reply.
- We hope that we may continue to rely on your valued custom.
- We look forward to a successful working relationship in the future.
How do you use looking forward in a letter?
We also use look forward to at the end of formal letters and formal emails to say that we hope to hear from someone or expect that something will happen. We use the present simple form: I look forward to your reply. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
What can I say instead of looking forward to?
look forward to
- hope (for),
- watch (for)
How do you say we are looking forward to do business with you?
We look forward to welcoming you as our customer. I look forward to an opportunity to speak with you personally. I look forward to a successful working relationship in the future. I hope to get answers from you.
How do you say looking forward to the team?
Sentence examples for i look forward to joining the team from inspiring English sources
- I look forward to joining the evening news programme.
- I am very much looking forward to joining the team and to contributing to their digital-first strategy”.
How do you say looking forward to working with you professionally?
Phrases to use on your first day at work to make a good first impression:
- Would you like a hand with that?
- Could I have your advice on this?
- I’ll get right on it.
- It’s great to meet you / It’s a pleasure to meet you.
- I’m looking forward to working together.
- That sounds like a plan.
- Let’s put our heads/minds together.
How do you professionally say I look forward to working with you?
Another way to express this phrase is by saying “I am excited to be part of the team,” “I am eagerly looking forward to our collaboration,” or “I can’t wait to start working with you.” Of course, we need to match the tonality of the expression with the context.
What’s a word for looking forward to something?
Similar words for looking forward to: anticipate (verb) await (verb) expect (verb) hope (verb)
How do you confirm an interview invitation?
Dear [name], Thank you again for your earlier [call/email] inviting me to interview for the [job position] role at [company]. I am emailing to confirm that the interview will take place at [time], at [place].