How do I bold text in innerHTML?
You can add first the content to textbox like this:
- innerHTML = “Hello”; then add its style like this:
- style. fontWeight = ‘bold’; Or you can do it setting the innerHTML property of the element, just like this:
- innerHTML = “Hello”; I tend to set style separately.
How do you make a script bold?
Why is textContent better than innerHTML?
textContents is all text contained by an element and all its children that are for formatting purposes only. innerText returns all text contained by an element and all its child elements. innerHtml returns all text, including html tags, that is contained by an element.
How do I make text bold in Java?
(Try “[1m I am bold” or “\033[0;1m” + “I am bold” .)
Underline a particular character in a text can be handled in beforeItemRender event by adding tag in between the text and given as innerHTML in li rendering. In the following example, C is underlined in the text Copy .
How do you make a character bold in Java?
To make a text bold create a font bypassing FontWeight. BOLD or, FontWeight. EXTRA_BOLD as the value of the parameter weight and, to make a text italic pass FontPosture. ITALIC as the value of the parameter posture.
Are innerHTML and textContent the same?
How do you underline in Java?
You can add underline and strikethrough text using the Chunk class, and its setUnderline() method. You use a negative underline value to get the line lower below the text, and a positive underline value to get the line to strike through the text.
How do you underline on hover?
HTML-CSS: Hover underline animation
- Use display: inline-block to make the underline span just the width of the text content.
- Use the :after pseudo-element with width: 100% and position: absolute to place it below the content.
- Use transform: scaleX(0) to initially hide the pseudo-element.
How do I add different fonts to Java?
Adding Asian Fonts to the Java Runtime
- Step 1: Install the Font. First, you must install the Japanese, Korean, Chinese, or Traditional Chinese font to your system.
- Step 2: Copy the Font. Once you have installed the fonts on your system, copy the font description that you are interested in to font.properties .