What do you talk about while high?
Highdeas: 20 Deep Questions to Ask Your Friends When You’re High
- What is your very first memory?
- Is there time, or just movement?
- Who gets the middle armrest?
- How do you know your memories are real?
- Who from history is an actual wizard?
- What was your favorite age?
- Where would you most like to live off-grid?
What things make your high go away?
Take a walk
- distract you so you don’t fixate on your high.
- lower your blood pressure.
- relieve stress and anxiety.
- improve your mood.
- burn off some excess energy if you’re feeling jumpy.
How do you hide the fact you are high?
Hide your high-ness with these tactics
- 1Stop moving—or bolt. It’s so obvious how ripped I am, you think to yourself.
- 2Shut up. If you’re paranoid that you’re blathering (because you probably are), just stop.
- 3If you use, learn to diffuse.
- 4Avert suspicious eyes.
- 5Smoke alone.
What is a high thought?
High thoughts are ideas that provide a different perspective on the mundane facts and activities of regular life.
What do you say when you’re high?
23 Ways to say you’re High
- Higher than a bats ass.
- Baked beans.
- Putting on a green sweater.
How do I not look like a stoner?
- 10 Tips to Avoid Looking Like a Total Stoner. April 6, 2015.
- Water. Ah cottonmouth.
- Avoid wearing pajamas all goddamn day. Dress in an age and shape appropriate way.
- Moisturize. Remember hydration equals beauty.
- Become Obsessive About Your Teeth.
- Take care of your eyes.
- Sunglasses are your friend.
What do you think while high?
30 Best Stoner Thoughts
- Who decided the alphabet was in alphabetical order?
- If oranges are orange, why are limes not called “greens”?
- What does water taste like?
- If you drop soap on the floor, is the floor clean or is the soap dirty?
- Can you daydream at night?
- If someone dies in a living room, is it still a living room?
Does music affect your high?
According to Daniel Levitin, a professor of neuroscience at McGill University, “music combined with marijuana tends to produce feelings of euphoria and connectedness to the music and the musicians.” That said, music — with or without the influence of cannabis — enhances activity in the mesolimbic dopamine system.
How can I hide my high eyes?
Specially designed eye drops help to tackle red eyes. Before heading to an indoor meeting, apply some drops to hydrate your eyes and remove that red glaze. Eye drops act fast, which makes them a great way to hide your high if a surprise visitor shows up at your door.
What are weird thoughts examples?
Some common examples: fear of purposefully hurting loved ones (assaulting or killing them) or yourself. fear of accidentally harming loved ones (burning down the house, poisoning someone, exposing them to illness) or yourself. worrying that you’ll run over someone with a vehicle or that you did.
Why do I hear better when high?
” A good blur — Additional research suggests that marijuana produces a mild synesthesia, or a criss-crossing of sensory information. A 2011 fMRI study showed that THC causes modulations in auditory and visual processing. Yet one theory holds that this blurring effect may not be limited to the subconscious.
What are dark thoughts examples?
Types of Disturbing Thoughts
- Violent sexual fantasies about family members, animals, strangers, etc.
- Wishing to do illegal activities or other acts that would get them into trouble.
- Nightmares or frightening daydreams about fears and phobias, like spiders.
- Thoughts about death, injury, or kidnappings.
What are some weird thoughts?
25 Random Thoughts That Will Make You Question Everything
- We eat pizza from the inside out.
- If you live to be 70 years old you will spend TEN YEARS of your life on Monday.
- Sometime in the future, someone will say your name for the last time.
- Deaf people probably don’t understand why farts are funny.