How many players have hit over 400 home runs?
Fifty-seven players in history have reached the milestone The 400-homer club features athletic stars like the 5-foot-9 Mel Ott and the switch-hitting Chipper Jones.
How many players have 2000 career hits?
Below is the list of the 286 Major League Baseball players who have reached the 2,000 hit milestone during their career in MLB.
How many players have 3 000 hits and 400 home runs?
Thirty-three players have 3,000 hits, with Cabrera now No. 33. Just two players — Pete Rose and Ty Cobb — have gotten to 4,000 career hits. Rose still holds the record at 4,256 career hits.
Who was the last player to hit over 400?
400. On September 28, 1941, the last day of Major League Baseball’s regular season, the Boston Red Sox’s Ted Williams gets six hits in eight at-bats during a doubleheader in Philadelphia, boosting his average to .
Who came closest to batting 400?
MLB: The 4 Batters Since Ted Williams Closest to Hitting . 400
- Tony Gwynn (. 394 in 1994)
- George Brett (. 390 in 1980)
- Rod Carew (. 388 in 1977)
- Larry Walker (. 379 in 1999) Larry Walker bats during the MLB All-Star Game at Coors Field on July 7, 1998.
Will Mike Trout break the home run record?
Trout’s milestone home run was significant on two fronts. One, he became the Angels franchise leader with #300, surpassing Tim Salmon and his 299 career home runs….What Trout needs to do from here on out.
|Total PA||Total HR|
How many players have 3000 hits 500 hrs?
The 3,000-hit club now has 33 members. The 500-home run club has 28….Miguel Cabrera becomes seventh player in MLB history with 3,000 hits, 500 home runs.
|Player||Career hits||Career home runs|