How do you write an About Us page for a wedding website?
How to Write Your Wedding Website “Our Story”
- Write for the wedding guests who may not know you well.
- Introduce yourselves.
- Tell your story chronologically.
- Avoid sharing too many details.
- Add some personality—but keep it appropriate.
- Consider writing individual stories.
- Break it up into sections.
What should I put on my wedding website examples?
If you’re planning on making a wedding website, make sure to include:
- About us/our story. Tell your love story so guests can get to know you better.
- Location. Include the address to your wedding venue(s), directions, and available accommodation nearby.
- Event details.
- Photo gallery.
- Wedding registry.
What do you write in a wedding website introduction?
Consider the following tagline examples:
- (Name) and (name) are getting hitched!
- It’s finally happening!
- (Name) and (name) are tying the knot!
- We’re getting married!
- He put a ring on it!
- Join us for our wedding.
- It’s wedding time!
- It’s party time!
How do I write a bio for my wedding website?
A few tips to keep in mind when writing website bios are:
- Keep the bios short, sweet, and reflective of your personality.
- Add humor, but keep the inside jokes and potentially – embarrassing details private.
- Maintain a light tone throughout.
- Use proper names so wedding guests are clear about who you are talking about.
What should I put on my wedding website Travel page?
Two important pages to include are travel and accommodations info. Let your guests know where the nearest airport is, how to get around the city, your favorite recommendations for what to do and eat in city, etc. If you have a room block reserved at a hotel make sure to list this along with the hotel contact info.
How do I make my wedding website unique?
Create the wedding website of your dreams with these 10 wedding website ideas:
- Pick a theme and stick to it.
- Choose an easily accessible URL.
- Tell your story, but don’t write a book.
- Create a unique password for your wedding website.
- Only include “open-to-all” event scheduling and information.
What should I write on my registry page?
We are so incredibly thankful for the effort you’ll be making to join us for our special day in (destination). Your presence is your present, so please, no gifts! We are lucky enough to have everything we need for this new chapter together, so please, no gifts required!
What do you write in a wedding bio?
What to Include in Your Wedding Party Bio’s
- How and where you met.
- How your relationship developed.
- Hobbies and interests.
- Favourite memories and shared experiences.
- Personality traits you love.
- Why you chose them for your bridal party.
- Funny anecdotes, party tricks or quirky facts.
- The role they’ll be playing at the wedding.
How do you write an introduction to a bridal party?
For starters, a simple host introduction is a great icebreaker… “Hello friends and family! On behalf of the bride and groom, welcome! My name is Jesse, and I’ll be your DJ and MC for the evening”. Next, your DJ should make sure everybody is seated to ensure that nobody gets in the way of the bridal party.
What should I write in about us on my website?
What an About Us page is really for
- Communicate the story of your business and why you started it.
- Describe the customers or the cause that your business serves.
- Explain your business model or how your products are made.
- Put a face to your business, featuring the founders or the people on your team.
What should I write in about us page?
How to write About Us page
- Include a unique value proposition.
- Show your company’s faces.
- Tell your brand story.
- Share what’s happening behind the scenes.
- Let customers know where you are.
- Direct customer towards the next action.
- Consider the fold.
- Keep your About Us page updated.
Do you put rehearsal dinner on wedding website?
Wedding Rehearsal Dinner Etiquette Don’t include the details of your wedding rehearsal dinner on your wedding website. Your wedding website should only include details for wedding events that apply to all guests, so stick to personalised invitations instead.
What should be included in a registry bio?
5 things to include in your welcome message
- Thank you. Tell your family and friends how grateful you are.
- Nursery theme or colors.
- Gender and/or name of baby.
- Preferences regarding toys, books, and clothes.
- How excited you are for everyone to meet your new baby.
- Sample #1.
- Sample #2.
- Sample #3.
Is it tacky to ask for honeymoon money instead of gifts?
While there are definitely some caveats to be aware of, the experts were basically unanimous in their answer that, yes, it’s totally fine to go the honeymoon fund route. Here’s what else they had to say on the subject, including the best way to go about it. Yes, you can opt for a honeymoon fund in lieu of gifts.
How do you write a wedding speech?
- Start planning early.
- Introduce yourself and how you know the bride and groom.
- Thank hosts, guests, and wedding party; congratulate the couple.
- Make it personal.
- Think of 3 traits with 3 stories.
- Talk about the couple.
- Have a beginning, middle, and end.
- Consider your audience.