How do I redirect a mobile site?
In order to help Googlebot discover the location of your site’s mobile pages, Google recommends websites must should: Add a rel=”alternate” tag on the desktop page which points to the corresponding mobile URL. Add a rel=”canonical” tag on the mobile page that points to the corresponding desktop URL.
How do I check if a domain is redirecting?
Use Link Redirect Checker By SmallSEOTools
- Enter the domain in the given URL field.
- Click the “Check Redirection” button.
- The results will be displayed on your device screen in a matter of seconds, which will indicate the type of redirect and its URL.
How do I stop websites from redirecting on Android?
Open Chrome on your Android device. To the right of the address bar, tap More, then tap Settings. Tap Site settings, then select Pop-ups and redirects. Switch Pop-ups and redirects to Block (You should then see “Block sites from showing pop-ups and redirects (recommended)” under Pop-ups and redirects)
How do I stop redirects on mobile Chrome?
Stop Redirects Chrome on an Android
- Open the Google Chrome app on your Android device.
- Tap the three dots at the top-right corner.
- Select “Settings.”
- Scroll down to “Advanced” and press “Site settings.”
- Tap “Pop-ups and redirects.”
- Switch the toggle button off.
How do I find my mobile site URL?
Get a page URL
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app. or Firefox app.
- Go to google.com.
- Search for the page.
- In search results, tap the title of the page.
- Copy the URL based on your browser: Chrome: Tap the address bar. Below the address bar, next to the page URL, tap Copy .
How do I stop redirects on Android?
How do I get rid of browser hijacker on Android?
How to get rid of browser hijackers on an Android phone
- Open the Settings menu or tap on the cog icon in the upper right corner of the notification bar.
- Scroll down to Apps or use the built-in search function to search for Apps.
- Check all your apps to locate the malicious one.
- Tap on the app you want to delete.