How do you select more than one thing on a Mac?
On your Mac, do any of the following:
- Select an item: Click the item.
- Select multiple items: Press and hold the Command key, then click the items (they don’t need to be next to each other).
- Select multiple items that are adjacent: Click the first item, then press the Shift key and click the last item.
How do you change Chess settings on Mac?
Set the level of difficulty: Choose Chess > Preferences, then drag the slider toward Faster or Stronger to decrease or increase the difficulty or speed (not available when you’re playing another person). Change the look of a game: Choose Chess > Preferences, then choose a style for the board and pieces.
How do you select multiple?
Hold the CTRL key and click the items in a list to choose them. Click all the items you want to select. They don’t have to be next to each other. Click any item again to deselect it, e.g. if you have made a mistake.
How do you click and drag to select multiple files on a Mac?
What to Know
- Hold down the Command key on your keyboard, then click each file to select multiple files.
- Hold down Command and A to select all files in a folder.
- Use your mouse to select files by clicking and dragging. If you have a multi-button mouse, left-click and drag to select the files.
What is Ctrl P on Mac?
Command-P: Print the current document. Command-S: Save the current document. Command-T: Open a new tab. Command-W: Close the front window. To close all windows of the app, press Option-Command-W.
How do I open Chess Preferences on Mac?
In the Chess app on your Mac, choose Chess > Preferences, then select Allow Player to Speak Moves. When you see the feedback window (it shows a microphone icon with a fluctuating loudness indicator), press the shortcut key (the key you specified in Dictation preferences), then speak a command.
How do you play 2 player Chess on a Mac?
Click “Start” and you should see a Multiplayer Game panel appear. Click the Invite Friends button, and then enter the player’s full name or nickname to invite him or her. Then click next to establish the invite and connection, and start the game.
How do you select something not next to each other on a Mac?
Select the first item that you want. For example, select some text. Press and hold CTRL. Select the next item that you want.
How do I Shift multiple selected files?
Click the first file or folder you want to select. Hold down the Shift key, select the last file or folder, and then let go of the Shift key. Hold down the Ctrl key and click any other file(s) or folder(s) you would like to add to those already selected.
Why can’t I select multiple files on a Mac?
Fix 1: Shift + Click To select multiple contiguous files simply select the first file from the batch, press ‘Shift’, and then select the last file. This will highlight all the files between the first and last file.
How do I move multiple files to a folder on a Mac?
Move items into folders
- On your Mac, click the Finder icon in the Dock to open a Finder window.
- Do any of the following: Put an item in a folder: Drag it to the folder. Put several items in a folder: Select the items, then drag one of the items to the folder. All selected items move to the folder.