How do I change my s21 PIN?
- To change the device lock password or PIN, follow these steps:
- Go to the Home screen. To open the menu, swipe up on the screen.
- Scroll to the right. Choose Settings.
- Scroll down. Choose Lock screen.
- Choose Screen lock type.
- Enter the current screen lock code.
- Choose Next.
- Choose PIN.
How can I remove SIM password?
Enable or Disable SIM PIN Lock on Android Smartphones
- Click Settings.
- Select Security.
- Select Set up SIM card lock.
- Toggle the SIM card lock feature On or Off. You will be prompted to enter your SIM PIN.
How do I disable PUK?
First, go to Settings in your Android device’s main menu. In the Settings menu, choose Security, then Set up SIM card lock. First, here’s how to disable the SIM card PIN. All you have to do is to uncheck the box next to “Lock SIM card” and then confirm the change by inputting the current PIN code.
How do I change my lock screen password on Android?
To change a screen lock password
- Find and tap Settings > Lock screen & security > Screen lock.
- Enter your screen lock password, then tap the next icon (arrow).
- Tap Password.
- Enter a a new screen lock password (at least 4 characters), then tap NEXT.
- Re-enter the password, then tap CONFIRM.
How do I change my SIM PIN on Android?
Change the SIM card PIN
- Find and tap Settings → Security → SIM card lock.
- Tap Change SIM PIN.
- Enter the old SIM card PIN, then tap OK.
- Enter the new SIM card PIN, then tap OK.
- Re-type the new SIM card PIN, then tap OK.
How do I change my PIN number?
Touch the Apps Key > Settings > Security . Touch Change screen lock (under the Screen unlock section). Enter your current lock sequence, then touch Continue. Touch PIN to change your number lock sequence, touch Password to change your alphanumeric lock sequence, or touch Slide up to disable the lock sequence.
How do I change my PIN on my phone?
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Lock screen.
- Tap Screen lock. If presented, enter the current PIN or Pattern.
- Tap PIN.
- Enter a new complex* six-digit PIN, then tap Continue.
- Re-enter the complex six-digit PIN then tap OK.
How do you change your phone password?
How to change your Android password
- Open your device settings, click on Google, and then Manage your Google Account.
- Tap on Security.
- Under the heading “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You may be asked to sign in by providing your current password.
- Enter the new password, then tap Change Password.
How do I remove the PIN lock on my Android phone?
How to remove Screen Lock on your Android phone
- Tap Settings > Security > Screen Lock.
- If prompted, enter your current lock screen code > None > Delete.
How do I change my password on this phone?
Does factory reset remove PIN lock?
No, a factory reset cannot remove PIN. This is because you will be prompted to verify PIN after factory reset.