Why is my iPhone stuck on auto lock?
Auto-Lock on your iPhone will be grayed out when Low Power Mode is on. Low Power Mode on the iPhone and iPad forces Auto-Lock to remain at thirty seconds to conserve battery life. To stop Auto-Lock from being grayed out, all you need to do is turn Low Power Mode off.
Why is my iPhone not letting me open apps or turn off?
A force restart should resolve this: Force restart iPhone. Be sure you are following the steps for your model: “Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.”
Why is auto lock stuck 30 seconds?
Your iPhone will set Auto-Lock to 30 seconds and disable changes to this setting by dimming it when your device is in Low Power Mode. This will happen even when your Auto-Lock setting is Never. Low Power Mode will overrule your device’s Auto-Lock setting.
Why does my iPhone lock so quickly?
In the “Display & Brightness” settings, scroll down and tap “Auto-Lock.” Note: If you have Low Power mode enabled, Auto-Lock will be set to “30 Seconds,” and you won’t be able to tap on the option to change it. To change it, first disable Low Power mode.
How do I stop my iPhone from timing out?
How Do I Stop My iPhone Screen From Timing Out?
- Open “Settings” app.
- Tap on “Display & Brightness”.
- Select “Auto-Lock”.
- At the bottom of the list, choose “Never”.
How do I keep my iPhone screen active?
How Do I Make My iPhone Screen Stay On?
- Tap Settings on your iPhone’s home screen.
- Scroll down and tap Display & Brightness.
- Select Auto-Lock.
- Tap Never.
- When you see a blue checkmark to the right of Never, you have successfully changed your iPhone’s Auto-Lock settings and can press Back.
How do I stop my screen from locking?
While we recommend that you do use a lock screen, if you value ease of use over security, just follow these steps.
- Open Settings. You can find Settings in the app drawer or by tapping the cog icon in the bottom-right corner of the notification tray.
- Select Security.
- Tap “Screen lock”.
- Select None.
Why won’t my iPhone let me open apps or turn it off?
How do I restart my iPhone when the screen is unresponsive?
Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button.
How do I factory reset my iPhone unresponsive screen?
- Plug your iPhone into your computer and open iTunes.
- Press and hold the Sleep / Wake Button and Home Button together for 8 seconds.
- After 8 seconds, release the Sleep / Wake Button but continue to hold the Home Button.
- Let go of the Home Button or volume down button.
- Restore your iPhone using iTunes.
How do I stop my iPhone screen from going to sleep?
How to Keep Your iPhone Screen on Longer by Turning Off Sleep Mode Settings
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Display & Brightness.
- Tap Auto-Lock. If this option is grayed out, visit this Lock Screen settings tip to learn what to do.
- Tap to set the lock feature to a time that works for you.
How do I stop my iPhone screen from turning off?
In “Settings,” tap “Display & Brightness.” In the “Display & Brightness” settings, scroll down and tap “Auto-Lock.” Note: If you have Low Power mode enabled, Auto-Lock will be set to “30 Seconds,” and you won’t be able to tap on the option to change it.
How do I get rid of the Sleep on my iPhone lock screen?
Tap Browse at the bottom right, then tap Sleep. Scroll down to Your Schedule. Tap Full Schedule & Options, then turn off Sleep Schedule (at the top of the screen).
How do you keep your iPhone screen unlocked?
How to Change Auto-Lock on Your iPhone or iPad
- Open Settings.
- Go to Display & Brightness.
- Scroll down and select Auto-Lock.
- You have seven different timings to choose from, ranging from 30 seconds to 5 minutes, and an option for Never. Choose whatever option is most suitable for you.