What should I study for entrance exam?
How to Start Your Preparation for Entrance Exams?
- Know the Exam. To be able to crack tough nuts like NEET, AIIMS, JEE, etc.
- Time management is the key. It is rightly said that time and tide wait for none.
- Understand the Concepts.
- Inculcate Note Taking Habit.
- Study every day.
- Know your weaknesses.
- Never give-up.
How do you study for a practice test?
Follow these study tips to make your best grade!
- Get informed. Don’t walk into your test unprepared for what you will face.
- Think like your teacher.
- Make your own study aids.
- Practice for the inevitable.
- Study every day.
- Cut out the distractions.
- Divide big concepts from smaller details.
- Don’t neglect the “easy” stuff.
What is exam Prep app?
About this app arrow_forward. Trusted by 3 crore+ users, BYJU’S Exam Prep is the Exam Preparation App for IAS, GATE, CDS, SBI, MBA, CTET, UGC NET and 300+ more Comprehensive Exams with LIVE Classes, Mock Test, GK Quiz, Current Affairs & much more.
How can I top in every exam?
Top Exam Preparation Tips
- Start your revision early.
- Organise your study time.
- Look after yourself during study and exam time.
- Vary your revision techniques.
- Vary your locations.
- Take regular breaks.
- Know your exam.
- Make sure you know the practical details about your exam.
What are the competitive exams after 12th?
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main. Purpose – For Admission in B. E./B.
- JEE Advanced. Purpose- Admission in UG programmes in IITs.
- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET)
- Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test.
- Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme.
- Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment.
How do I study at home?
Download and save a copy of the flyer.
- Establish a Routine.
- Have a Dedicated Study Area.
- Take Notes for Online Classes.
- Keep a Routine for Physical Activity.
- Don’t Forget Your Social Time.
- Create a Study Plan and Share It with Others.
- Eat Well, Sleep Well.
- Avoid Multitasking.