What is a good rule for drinking games?
You can customise them as you wish, but here are the standard rules:
- No swearing.
- No saying the word “drink”
- No calling anyone by their name.
- No pointing (with your finger or thumb)
- Everyone has to drink with their ‘weaker’ hand (so if you’re left-handed, you have to drink with your right)
How do you play G Day Bruce?
Play a goofy game/icebreaker
- Get in a circle with your group (works best with 4+ people and an outrageous Australian accent)
- Everyone’s name is Bruce.
- Someone begins by turning to the Bruce to their right and says, “G’day Bruce”
- This Bruce responds by saying “G’day Bruce” back to the first Bruce.
What is 10 in categories drinking game?
10: Categories – The player who picked the card chooses a category. Then everyone goes around and says something that fits in the chosen category. Whoever cannot think of anything in the category has to drink. Good categories to use include types of liquor, car companies, and types of cereal.
How do you play God Save the Queen drinking game?
Any player may start this game by successfully placing or throwing the coin into another person’s beverage, sinking it to the bottom. They will then cry, ‘God save the Queen’. The owner of the drink must then proceed to finish their beverage as quickly as possible and therefore save the Queen from drowning.
What are the rules of Kings cup?
How to play King’s Cup:
- Ace — Waterfall: Once someone picks an Ace, everyone must start chugging their drink.
- Two — You: The person who picks two points to another person and that person drinks.
- Three — Me: If you pick a three, you are drinking.
How do you play 7 or 11?
The players place a glass of alcohol in the middle of the table. The first player throws the dice. If they roll a 7, an 11 or a double, the roller chooses a player to drink. If the roll is none of those, then the roller passes the dice to the left.
How do you play Cheers to the government?
Cheers to the Governor makes you and your friends go around in a circle, counting from 1 to 21, each saying one number. If someone messes up, they drink, and the next person starts back at 1. When you reach 21, everyone raises their drink, yells “Cheers, Governor!” and takes a sip.
How do you play Cheers to the captain?
When the game starts, players take turns counting up from 1 to 21. Each player says one number, and when the final player says 21, everyone should shout “cheers to the governor” and then take a drink. If a player says the wrong number at any point, they must take a penalty drink, and then the number resets to one.