How do you make a scoop out of a detergent bottle?
And to make a scoop, screw the cap on the bottle, then cut the bottom off. Grab the handle and shovel away! A well-cleaned empty detergent bottle is great for pets. Instead of straining your back trying to pour a big bag of pet food, cut the top off a bottle and use it to scoop the food out instead.
What can I make with empty milk bottles?
22 Things to Make out of Plastic Milk Bottles
- A watering can.
- Pencil holders.
- A kid’s game.
- An igloo.
What can I use as a litter scoop?
Quick Fix: Plastic Bottle Kitty Litter Scoop Place the container on your work surface with the handle facing up. Use scissors to cut around the handle of the plastic bottle and then angle around three inches from the side to the base of the container.
What can you do with old laundry detergent?
- Best: Use up or give away. Rinse out empty container and recycle if the type and color of plastic or paperboard is recyclable in your area.
- Second Best: Flush household amounts of unwanted liquid detergent down an inside drain with plenty of water.
- Third Best: Hold for a household hazardous waste collection.
How do you make a milk jug lantern?
DIY Milk Jug Lantern
- Wash out your milk jug with hot water, and remove the label.
- Fill the milk jug up with water.
- Strap your headlamp on to the jug, pointing into the milk jug.
- Turn your headlamp on, and you’ve got a lantern! How EASY is that?!?
How do you clean cat litter without a scoop?
Scrub the empty litter box.
- Use warm water and a mild detergent, like dish soap, that won’t leave any harsh chemical smells or residue behind.
- You can make an effective cleaning agent by scrubbing baking soda and a little warm water on all inside surfaces of the litter box.
- Make sure that you rinse away all of the soap.
Can you pour Windex down the drain?
For example, water soluble products (those mixed with water for cleaning), such as laundry and dishwashing detergents; multi-surface cleaners; bleaches; disinfectant cleaners; and liquid metal cleaners/polishes, drain openers and toilet bowl cleaners, can be flushed down the drain with running water.