How do people spend a week in California?
One Week in California Itinerary
- Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge.
- See San Francisco Bay.
- Ride the cable car.
- See the views at Twin Peaks.
- Visit Alcatraz.
- Relax at Golden Gate Park.
- Visit Fisherman’s Wharf.
- See the sea lions at Pier 39.
What is the number one attraction in California?
17 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in California
- San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge. San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Yosemite National Park.
- Death Valley National Park.
- Big Sur.
- Lake Tahoe.
- Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks.
- Redwood National and State Parks.
What is the best small town in California?
25 Top-Rated Small Towns in California
- Carmel-by-the-Sea. The Lone Cypress near Carmel-by-the-Sea.
- Arcata. Arcata Community Forest and Redwood Park | Photo Copyright: Brad Lane.
- Dunsmuir. Hedge Creek Falls near Dunsmuir.
- Half Moon Bay. Sunset at Half Moon Bay.
What places are close to California?
California is bounded by the U.S. state of Oregon to the north, by the states of Nevada and Arizona to the east, by the Mexican state of Baja California to the south, and by the Pacific Ocean to the west.
Where should I go for a weekend vacation in California?
15 Best Weekend Getaways in California (And Where to Stay!) 1 Santa Barbara. 2 Catalina Island. 3 Ventura. 4 Solvang. 5 Napa Valley. 6 San Francisco. 7 San Diego. 8 Big Sur. 9 Santa Cruz. 10 Big Bear.
What to do on a weekend getaway in Los Angeles?
A weekend getaway in LA can be culturally rewarding. Visit world-class museums, go to the theater, enjoy the finest in dining, and take in some California sunshine along the way. As long as you enjoy the arts, you’ll find something in Los Angeles that fits your particular taste, whether it’s cutting-edge or ultra-traditional.
Where is the best cheap California getaway for couples?
With countless other must-see attractions, Joshua Tree is undoubtedly a top destination for a cheap California getaway for couples . Get your favorite gals together for a fun-filled trip to Temecula, one of the most underrated towns in SoCal.
Where to stay in San Diego for a romantic weekend?
Romantic Weekend Getaway in San Diego THE US GRANT in San Diego is one of the best luxury hotels in the country, featuring a multi-million dollar art collection, stunning rooftop garden, central downtown location and stylish guest accommodations. Admire paintings, murals and sculptures by top artists in the hotel lobby on your California trip.