How do I update my UPS WorldShip software?
On Windows 10 or Windows 11: In the Start window, click All Apps, then UPS and then click the UPS WorldShip tile. Please check system requirements and compatibility for the latest version of WorldShip at ups.com/us/en/business- solutions/business-shipping-tools/worldship. page.
How do I download UPS WorldShip 2021?
Go to the following Web page and click the appropriate download link: https://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/techsupport/worldship/downloads.html. n Upgrade WorldShip on the Workgroup Admin before upgrading it on the Workgroup Remote.
How do I install UPS WorldShip 2022?
WorldShip Download Instructions
- Select the Download link above, and run the file or save it (recommended) to your selected destination. Please note the location of where you save the file.
- If saved, double-click the file to begin installation.
- Follow the prompts until installation is complete.
How do I transfer WorldShip to another computer?
- Launch the WorldShip software on the older computer.
- Tap or click “Move WorldShip Data to Another Computer” from the Manage Data menu.
- Tap or click “Backup,” then click “Browse” to navigate to and select a folder to which you’d like to back up the WorldShip files.
Will UPS WorldShip run on Windows 11?
WorldShip upgrading requires that you have Microsoft® Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or Windows 11 to begin installation. To identify which Operating System and Service Pack you have (non-Windows 8 systems): Click Start on the Windows taskbar, point to Programs, Accessories and System Tools and select System Information.
How do I download UPS WorldShip to a new computer?
Can UPS WorldShip be installed on multiple computers?
UPS WorldShip is shipping software that can be installed on one or several computers and connect the users with UPS shipping services. Installing WorldShip on a network requires LAN configuration, with a main Administrative workstation and one or more Remote workstations all sharing the same folder.
Where is UPS WorldShip data stored?
Browse to the location where the database is to be backed up. Note: Location will default to install drive:\UPS\WSTD\Support\DBSupport. You have the option to include the NRFRvlDB in the backup by selecting the checkbox.
How do I reinstall WorldShip?
How do I back up, restore, or create a new UPS WorldShip database…
- Shut down WorldShip®.
- Navigate to the Start button.
- Select Programs/All Programs->UPS->UPS WorldShip Support Utility.
- Select Data Maintenance.
- Under Database Operations, select Backup.
- Browse to the location where the database is to be backed up.
How do I transfer my WorldShip address book to another computer?
In UPS Worldship®
- Open the UPS Worldship® application.
- Under Import/Export Data, select Create / Edit Map… to open the Create or edit an import or export map window.
- In the New Map section, select Export to ODBC Database.
- Select the Export CSV checkbox.
- Choose a Map Type of Address Book.
How do I transfer my Worldship address book to another computer?
How do I install UPS WorldShip on Windows 10?
Is UPS WorldShip Windows 10 compatible?
2. Check system requirements: WorldShip upgrading requires that you have Microsoft® Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or Windows 11 to begin installation.